Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ho Ho Ho- Naughty Little popo lakula

    Naughty little kittycat, went out and bought some sexy little panties for the sportsman.
    Now these were supposed to be a surprise for our Traditional Christmas eve romp. But the sportsman found them and requested a viewing first.
    Now I don’t have a problem putting them on, as long as the “Rockstarsportsman arrives for the viewing.
    And
    We havent quite mastered the “Rockstar” performance just yet.
    It comes and it goes. Oh, how I hate when it g o e s.
    So once again I made sure there were “toys” available for this little viewing. Cause come on do you think he would really just view them and not want to do something else. He is a man remember.
    So we have the toys, cause one can never be too prepared.
    If you know what I mean. Wink Wink.
    Now the sportsman knows nothing of the “kittycat” name.
    So he found it rather strange that I was all getting into a “kittycat” role. Meow!
    Now come on, who doesn’t like role playing?
    I think most people can be into it, it given the chance.
    But I think the sportsman was caught a little off guard when I bit him on the inner thigh. It really wasn’t all that hard.  Men can be such pussys some times.
    I was just trying to turn him on, I know as if the panties weren’t enough to accomplish that. (Insert large grin here)
    Hello, I was working it so “Rockstar sportsman would come out and play.
    Got to work all my charms here.
    So as I was crawling all around on the bed, licking the sportsman up and down things were starting to go really well.
    Its no new news that I l o v e to give bj’s and in the past things like that make our evening end rather quickly.
    SO I have to be super careful and sometimes f a st.
    I have to tell you I was really getting into it.
    The whole “kittycat” thing.
    Not sure the sportsman really loved it, but he was turned on.
    The experience ended with another win/win, which is what I like to happen.
    Maybe I need to let the sportsman pick the role he wants to play next time. Fireman maybe?
    Hmmmmm, I could really get into that. Everyone knows how much I dig Firemen.
    Instead of playing the Veterinarian.  I just assumed everyone likes to pretend sticking a thermometer  up a cats ass, or was it a thermometer? Hee hee
    I’m new to this whole role playing thing,
    but I think I kinda like it.
    Source URL: http://notgaptek.blogspot.com/2010/12/ho-ho-ho-naughty-little-popo-lakula.html
    Visit not gaptek for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive