Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Adventures

    So the sportsman and I took a trip.
    Over all it was pretty good. Considering the circumstances.(due to my recent tear fest)
    but whatever.
    Anyways,
    here are a few photos from our trip.
    I know they are not all that exciting to you guys.
    but
    It's the point of where we (sportsman and I ) were before we left for this trip and how sometimes places can make "life" magical enough to  s m o o t h  things over.

    So I share these photos with a smile on my face remembering the amazing time I had (for a breif moment).
    So I guess it's not over yet, between US.

    Enjoy.
    
    The BED where the cowgirl went for a ride,of course with the sportsman.
    
    The view outside our window of the town, where I stood naked.

    Courtyard outside our window, where I peopled watched, while I stood there naked.

    The HOTEL
    Note: the hill, this is what we ran every morning.

    Hotel resturant

    The Rowdy Beaver Bar

    Worlds largest Wind Chime, that I think is freakin awesome
    since I collect wind chimes.

    Five Finger Death Punch Concert
    T Shirt that I bought

    Good times baby, good times.
    Source URL: http://notgaptek.blogspot.com/2011/07/adventures.html
    Visit not gaptek for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive