Friday, July 29, 2011

Holy Shit am I a creeper?

    Fuck Fuck Fuck

    Let me just state up front for the record,
     I am NOT one of "those" people who like to creep around and look thru peoples windows at night. I swear.

    Just so you know, I feel really pathetic that I have to stop what I'm doing to hunt around my damn house to find my soccerboys bincoulars.
    I really need them, cause I can't get a good enough look thru my new neighbors window.

    Yes, recently some new people have moved in next door.
    So anyways, My eye sight isn't very good. Even with my glasses on I can't see whats going on over there.
    Trust me I have a very good ligit reason to be spying on my new neighbors.

    1. in the last two weeks there have been 7 different cars there.

    2. I'm not totally sure who all lives there, but there are at least 2 adults under the age of 30, at least 3 kids under the age of 5 and 1 mystery guy that could be around the age of 18-20. Going on appearance and vehicle ownership I don't think they look like they can afford it.

    Did I mention that it is a house that is being rented out. Enough said. UGH!

    So anyways, the reason I am being a freakin weirdo is that I am a little concerned with the possbility of there being some kind of illegal activities going on over there.

    Yes, I do have more important things to do in my life then stare out my bedroom window at night at the neighbors house
    but
    in my defense, I am not going to put up with any bullshit of a drug activities going on next door to me.

    Hello!!!! do you know who your dealing with? ME.
    I will not have my fucking house blow up cause some possible meth heads blow up theirs.
    Now I may totally be wrong here.
    Consider this me just being on the safe side.
    and
    if they are normal fine citizens.
    Well then I will put the binoculars up and promise to never peek in their window again.
    It's not like I want to see them naked or anything. Now thats just gross.

    So until I get a good feel about them being "good", people I will continue to spy.

    So what do you think? Do you think I am totally crazy?
    It's not like I'm one of those neighborhood people that participate in a neighborhood watch.

    I really am too fucking busy to waste my time on shit, but I honestly do not want my house blown up, by someone who is such a dumbass that they don't know enough about chemistry that they blow all of us up.

    Does that make it sound more justified? that I've become a peeping tom?
    Source URL: http://notgaptek.blogspot.com/2011/07/holy-shit-am-i-creeper.html
    Visit not gaptek for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive